The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner's Office's autopsy and toxicology report have confirmed that Bobby Brown's son, Bobby Brown Jr., accidentally died after ingesting a combination of alcohol, cocaine, and fentanyl.
According to the report, a witness told police that Bobby Jr. had downed tequila and snorted half a Percocet and cocaine.
Bobby Jr. was found dead at his L.A. home this past November. Upon their arrival at the scene, police reported there was no foul play and no drugs were found. Bobby Jr.'s family noted that he was not feeling well and experiencing flu-like in the days leading up to his death, while also stating that he did not have COVID-19.
Bobby Brown Jr. was 28-years-old at the time of his passing.