After Katt Williams managed to get himself arrested three times within three days while in Seattle to perform at various standup comedy shows, he has finally had enough and announced his retirement.  His last arrest came on Sunday, December 2nd, after he allegedly threaten people inside of a bar with a pool cue and flicked a lit cigarette at a woman which hit her in the eye.  He has been rejected from staying in 4 hotels due to his reckless behavior but still has a court date pending and can't leave Seattle until it's settled.  So, Katt has offered to pay $301,000 until his Thursday, December 6th, court date arrives, so that he and his family can stay on the Washington State Ferry Rhododendron.

The KOMO 4 TV station caught up with Katt and spoke to him about his current situation and his retirement.

"If they will accept our bid... I will take me and my whole staff on that boat because I still have a court date four days from now and can't leave and I've been kicked out of four hotels in two days and I've been arrested by three different sets of officers four different times detained by two sets of officers.  I can stay there [on the ferry] and my family can be there and my dogs can be there and my whole staff can be there until we get done suing Seattle for this $50 million that I want for crippling my reputation as a father and a black man and as a taxpaying citizen and as a person who is not a convicted felon.

"This was a place I like to bring my kids and let them do stuff without people caring who they were.  I got arrested in front my kids three times in my three days stay in Seattle... And all we were doing was coming into town to sell jokes and police department painted me as some sort of public menace that came to town. I'm just gonna go ahead and announce my retirement from standup, I'm kinda done. I've discussed it with my kids, I wasn't gonna do it in the middle of a Seattle street, I was going to go to Los Angeles and do it in the offices of ICM or LiveNation."

Check out the video above.