About the Role
We're looking for a seasoned Video Production Manager to work with our internal video team on projects ranging from small-scale sit-down interviews to large-scale documentary content and outside shoots. The production manager will manage a team of video editors, work with remote camera operators, and work on the visual representation of our content.
• Bachelor's Degree in either Film/Video, Communications, or similar media driven majors, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years experience working in film and/or commercial production
• Must be proficient in various post-production technologies and software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, etc.
• Dynamic, self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Effective team player with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Have a thorough understanding of production processes
• Post-production management, editing, and shooting skills
• Experience working on live shows streaming through Facebook Live and similar platforms a plus
All applicants must have experience with shooting and lighting.
All applicants must have a demo reel to qualify.
The application process consists of 3 steps.
- Entering in your Contact Information
- Upload your resume
- Answering a set of interview questions